You're wasting your time,man.
你這是浪費時間
This plane goes down in the ocean way out here,
飛機要是中途墜入大海
I think our chances of survival are exactly zero.
我們生還的機會為零
Actually,in calm seas w-with a good pilot,
有好的飛行員 加上靜海
We could survive a water landing.
我們能在水面降落
And,uh,the fuel tanks are buoyant enough
燃料罐足夠有浮力
to keep us afloat until we got in the life rafts. What?
能夠讓我們一直漂流直到有救生筏 怎么
No,it's just impressive you know that.
沒什么 你可什么都懂啊
What were you doing in Australia?
你在澳大利亞做什么
Business or pleasure?
做生意還是自己喜歡的事
Pleasure. You?
自己喜歡的事 你呢
I went down to get my sister out of a bad relationship
我去那幫姐姐結束一段不好的感情
That it turns out she didn't want to get out of. So...
結果卻是她不愿意結束 所以
Here I am.
我在這了
So what,you were just down under for vacation?
你只是來這度假
Actually,I went on a walkabout.
其實我來這徒步旅行
Really?
真的
Like--like crocodile dundee?
像"鱷魚鄧迪"?
No,not exactly.
不完全是
But--but,uh,it was pretty intense.
不過還是挺刺激的
We--we spent ten days in the outback
我們花十天時間在內地
And,uh,nothing but our packs and our knives.
除了包袱和刀子什么都不帶
We slept under the stars and made our own fires,
在星空下睡覺 自己生火
Hunted our own food.
自己捕獵