特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
視頻出處:
來自《唐頓莊園》第一季第一集。
影視片花:
影片腳本:
[Robert, Earl of Grantham, descends the stairs with his dog.]
Robert: Good morning, Carson.
早安 Carson
Carson: Good morning, my Lord.
早安 老爺
[Robert dishes up the breakfast buffet for himself.]
Robert: Is it true what they say?
他們說的是真的嗎
Carson: I believe so, my Lord.
我想是的 老爺
I'm afraid we'll know some people on it.
恐怕上面有我們認識的人
Robert: I don't suppose there are any lists of survivors yet?
生還人員的名單應該還沒出來吧
Carson: I understand most of the ladies were taken off in time.
據我所知 女士們基本上都獲救了
Robert: You mean the ladies in first class?
你是說頭等艙的女士們吧
[Carson nods grimly.]
God help the poor devils below decks.
愿上帝保佑那些下等艙的人
On their way to a better life.
下輩子有個好去處
What a tragedy!
真是場慘劇
[Robert opens the newspaper to see a picture of the Titanic. Lady Mary and Lady Edith enter and read over his shoulder.]
Edith: When Anna told me I thought she must have dream it.
Anna告訴我時 我還以為她是做夢呢
Mary: Do we know anyone on board?
船上有熟人嗎
Robert: Your mother knows the Asters. At least, she knows him.
你母親認識的Aster一家 至少她跟男主人比較熟
We dined with Lady Rothfuss last month.
上個月我們和Rothes夫人一起用過餐
Robert: There are bound to be others.
肯定不止這些
Edith:I thought it was supposed to be unsinkable.
我還以為這船不會沉
Robert: Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it.
無翻不了的山
So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.
無沉不了的船