What? They built it?
他們建了天鵝站嗎
Yeah. They built it.
對 建成了
Sawyer!
Sawyer
You were wrong!
你錯了
That's the damn swan hatch--
這是該死的天鵝站
Blown up just like we left it
炸了跟沒炸一樣
Before we started jumping through time!
跟我們時空穿梭前的一樣
You said we could stop it from ever gettin' built!
你說炸了就能阻止他們建站
That our plane would never crash on this island! stop it!
我們的飛機也不會墜到這里
This ain't l.A.X.! stop it!
別說了
You blew us right back where we started!
你把我們帶回到原點了
Except juliet's dead.
但Juliet死了
She's dead,you son of a bitch,'cause you were wrong.
她死了 你個狗娘養的 因為你錯了
Sawyer...
Sawyer
I'm sorry.
對不起
I thought we were supposed to...
我以為我們會...
I thought it would work.
我以為能成功
Well,it didn't!
事實是沒有成功