So what'd she say?
她說什么了?
She didn't say anything.
什么都沒說
But you told her you knew.
你告訴她你知道了嗎
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Well, you kinda know she's in that mug shot. And that we found those handcuffs.
你知道她的那張疑犯照片還有那副手銬
And that guy keeps mumbling "she's dangerous,she's dangerous" over and over.
那人不停的念叨"她是危險人物"
It's not my business. Not my problem.
這不關我的事 和我無關
Yeah, you're right.
沒錯 你說得對
We'll let Johnny Fever take care of her when he gets better.
等Johnny Fever好了 讓他去處理吧
He's not getting better if we don't get some stronger antibiotics.
如果我們找不到更強的抗生素 他不會好起來的
That stuff I got from the luggage...
我從行李里找到的那個
It's for ear infections and foot fungus.
那是治耳朵感染和腳氣的
I went through everything, man.
我都找遍了
What about that luggage in the overhead compartments?
上面的機廂里會不會有?
That's inside the plane. Yeah?
那在飛機里面 怎么了?
But the bodies are in there,and they're all...dead.
但尸體也在里面 他們都...死了
Look, I'll handle it.Why don't you keep an eye on...
交給我吧,你去照看一下...
Great. Yeah, I'd love to. On it.
好 我很愿意 這就去