Dude! Dude! They're back.
老兄! 老兄! 他們回來了
As you and the others know, we hiked up the mountain in an attempt to help the rescue team locate us.
正如你們所知道的 我們爬上了山,以便幫助救援隊找到我們
The transceiver failed to pick up a signal.
無線電接收器沒有收到信號
We weren't able to send out a call for help.
我們無法發射求救信號
But we're not giving up.
但我們不能放棄
If we gather electronic equipment your cell phones, laptops...
如果我們收集一下電子設備 比如手機 筆記本電腦...
I can boost the signal and we can try again.
我可以使信號增強 然后再次嘗試
But that may take some time, so for now, we should begin rationing our remaining food.
但這可能需要一些時間 所以從現在開始 我們要合理分配剩下的食物
If it rains, we should set up tarps to collect water.
如果下雨了 我們要撘帆布來收集雨水
I need to organize three separate groups.
我要你們分成3組
Each group should have a leader.
每個組都要有個領隊
One group for water. I'll organize that.
一組負責找水 由我來負責
Who's going to organize electronics?
誰來組織收集電子設備?
You...rationing food? Okay.
你...配給食物? 好吧
And I will need a third group to concern themselves with the construction of...
我需要第三組來搭設他們的...
I, um... I need to tell you something.
我 嗯... 我有事要告訴你
Okay. Sure.
好的