Good morning. Morning.
早安 早安
You're sleeping in my sheep pen. Sorry.
你睡在了我的羊圏里 對不起
How'd you get here?
你怎么來這的?
I walked.
走來的
You walked?
你走來的?
Yeah. From where?
是的 從哪?
Town. Nearest town's 15 kilometers.
小鎮 離這最近的小鎮也有15公里
Maybe that's why I'm so exhausted.
也許正因如此我才這么累吧
What's your name? Annie
你叫什么? Annie
You hungry, Annie?
你餓嗎 Annie?
So, you want to tell me why you're trespassing on my property?
想告訴我你為什么侵入我的地方嗎?
I ran out of money.
我錢用光了
You're an American?
你是美國人?
Canadian. I graduated from college and figured I'd see the world.
加拿大人 我大學畢業后 想出去見見世界
Australia was top of my list, so I hopped a flight to Melbourne, but I don't know anybody here,
澳大利亞是我最想去的 所以我就登上了去墨爾本的飛機 但我這里沒有一個熟人
so I just figured I'd walk for a while,you know?
所以我就到處走了走
Melbourne's a hundred kilometers from here.
墨爾本離這有幾百公里
I like walking.
我喜歡走路
And you just happened to wander onto my farm?
然后你就走到了我的農場?
I like farms, too.
我也喜歡農場
Do you know how to work one? Yeah.
你知道怎樣料理農場嗎? 知道
My wife died eight months ago wednesday.
我妻子8個月前的禮拜三去世了
She left me with too many chores and a hell of a mortgage.
她為我留下了太多的家務和債務
If you help me with the first one, I'll give you a fair wage and a place to stay.
你能幫我處理前者嗎 我會為你提供住處并付你合理的薪水的
Deal. I'm a lefty.
成交 我是個左撇子