They thought that I was.
他們覺得我在。
Stealing their lives away to stay young.
偷走他們的歲數以便活得更久。
The prehistoric origin of the vampire myth.
這就是史前吸血鬼傳說的起源。
That is good!
你太棒了!
First thousand years.
第一個1’000年。
I didn’t know up from sideways.
我是親身經歷的。
How do you know the first thousand years?
那么你怎么知道是頭1’000年呢?
An informed guess, based on what.
有根據的猜測。
I’ve learned in my memories.
根據我記憶中獲得的信息。
Most people can scarcely remember their childhood.
大多數人無法記住童年時期。
But you have memories of that time?
但你卻能記得那個時期?
Like yours, selective.
像你一樣,我有選擇地記憶。
You know, the high points, the low points, trauma.
人生有起有落,也有心靈創傷。
They stick in the mind forever.
這些東西永遠銘記在心。
Put down at 3 or 35, you still feel a twinge.
不管是3歲還是35歲,你都能感到疼痛。
Go on.
繼續。
I kept getting chased because I wouldn’t die.
我不停地被追趕因為我不會死亡。
So I got the hang of joining new groups I found.
所以我找到了融入社會的竅門?! ?/div>
I also got the idea of periodically moving on.
我也想到要周期性地遷徙。