There’s nothing to get.
其實沒什么笑點。
What are we talking about?
我們在討論什么?
We were just talking about a caveman.
我們在討論一個穴居。
Who survives until the present time.
從遠古生存至今。
As you said, what a chance to learn.
就像你說的,一旦我掌握了學習方法。
Once I learned to learn.
這是多好的學習機會啊。
Did you start the whiskey before we got here?
你在我們來之前喝過威士忌了嗎?
Pretend it’s science fiction.
假設這是部科幻小。
Figure it out.
想象下。
Okay, a Very old cro-Magnon.
好吧,一個非常年邁的克魯馬努人。
Living until the present.
生存至今。
Oh!
哦!
What?
怎么了?
John just confided that he’s 14,000 years old.
John,剛剛坦白說他有1’4000歲了。
Oh, john, you don’t look a day over 900.
哦,John,你看起來不過900歲。
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧。
All right, spock, I’ll play your little game.
好吧,彭祖,我來陪你玩。
What do you want? What’s the punch line?
怎樣?點睛之筆在哪兒?
Every ten years or so, when people start.
每隔10年左右,當人們開始。
To notice I don’t age, I move on.
注意到我不會變老,我就會離開。
John That’s very good, that’s very quick, john.
很好,很直白。
I wanna read that story when you’re done.
你完成的時候我想要讀讀這個故事。