處理客戶的抱怨 Handling the Customer's Complaints
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: What's the problem?
你有什么問題?
S2: Do you have receipt?
你有收據嗎?
S3: What seems to be the trouble?
大概是怎么回事?
S4: I must ask my boss first.
我要先問老板。
S5: There's no need to get aggressive, sir.
先生,沒必要發這么大的火。
S6: We don't cheat customers.
我們從不欺騙顧客。
S7: We'll soon give you a satisfactory reply.
我們會很快給你一個滿意的答復。
S8: All right, we'll see to it.
好的,我們會處理的。
S9: I can give you something, if you like.
如果你愿意,我可以給您的。
S10: Sorry, I made a mistake. This order list is not yours.
對不起,我弄錯了,這份訂單不是您的。
S11: I guarantee that the same mistake won't happen again.
我保證不會出現同樣的錯誤。
S12: Business is a matter of give and take.
生意本來就是互諒互讓。
S13: Please accept our sincere apologies.
請接受我們最真誠的道歉。
S14: A breach of contracts will cost us an enormous sum of money.
違約將會使我們損失一大筆錢。
C1: The color is gone.
褪色了。
C2: The quality is inferior.
質量太次了。
C3: The sweater is out of shape.
羊毛衫變形了。
C4: The buttons have come off.
紐扣脫落了。
C5: There is a hole here on the collar.
領口這里有個洞。
C6: We are not quite satisfied with the shipment.
我們對該批貨物不太滿意。
C7: You are not up to the agreed specifications and quality.
你們沒有達到商品的規格和品質。
C8: If it doesn't arrive by the tenth of June, we'll have to cancel the order.
如果6月10日前還不到,我們就要取消訂單。
C9: We disputed the quality of the underwear supplied by you.
我們對你們提供的內衣質量提出異議。
C10: We cannot accept the articles as they are not equal to samples.
我們不能接受這批貨物,因為它們不如樣品。