交貨 About Delivery
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話1
S: Do you need delivery?
需要送貨嗎?
C: Yes.
是的。
S: Give me delivery address please.
請給我送貨地址。
C: This is my name card, when deliver?
這是我的名片,什么時候送?
S: After one hour.
一個小時后。
C: Be quick. I'm so busy.
早一點,我很忙。
S: We will try our best. From here to your delivery address, about one hour bus.
我們盡快,從這里到你的收獲地址乘車要一小時。
C: Oh!
哦。
S: Call me when you receive.
收到貨給我電話。
C: OK.
好的。
S: Our rule is cash-on-delivery, when receive pay the balance at once.
我們規定貨到付款,收到貨請立即付清余款。
C: Pay the delivery boy?
付給送貨員嗎?
S: Yes.
是的。
C: OK.
好吧。
對話2
C: I came to take my goods, are you ready?
我是來拿貨的,準備好了嗎?
S: Let me see, sorry, not ready, because material factory supply us late. Do you need urgently?
讓我看看,對不起,你的貨還沒準備好,因為面料廠延遲交貨給我們。你的貨很急嗎?
C: Oh, no! When can I get them? I will go home next week.
不是吧?那我什么時候可以拿?我下周要回國了。
S: Don't worry. I promise to supply you this weekend.
不用擔心,我保證這個周末交貨給你。
C: OK. I will come after two days.
那好吧,我過兩天再來拿。
S: No problem.
沒問題。