About Packing 關于包裝
S: Saleclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: How to pack?
如果包裝?
S2: What does it say?
上面寫什么?
S3: Can they be mixed?
可以混裝嗎?
S4: How do you want it wrapped?
你想怎樣包裝?
S5: Will this kind of packing be OK?
這種包裝行嗎?
S6: We don't take packing charges.
我們不收包裝費。
S7: What kind of package do you want?
您要什么樣的包裝?
S8: Would you like to write your name here?
您要在這里寫名字嗎?
S9: We usually charge for this kind of packing.
這種包裝通常要收費的。
S10: We will pack men's shirts a piece to each cardboard box.
我們將每件男式襯衣裝一紙盒。
S11: Do you want a usual package or a special package?
你是要普通包裝還是要特殊包裝?
S12: One dozen one bag, ten bags one bundle, ten bundless one box, same color in one box, ten boxes one carton.
一打一袋,十袋一扎,十扎一盒,同色一盒,十盒一箱。
C1: Mixed packing.
混裝。
C2: Please wrap them separately.
請分開包裝。
C3: Don't worry about the wrapping.
不用包裝。
C4: Just put it in a plastic bag.
放在塑料袋就行了。
C5: We don't like packing in this manner.
我們不喜歡這樣的包裝。
C6: All goods are delivery in waterproof packing.
所有的貨物用防水材料包裝交貨。
C7: What about the outer packing?
外包裝是怎么樣的?
C8: Can you use wooden cases instead?
您能換用木箱子嗎?
C9: Please make sure that the clothes be protected from moisture.
請保證衣服不受潮。