Business House 營業時間
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: We open every day.
本店沒休假日。
S2: We work every day.
我們不休假。
S3: We have no days off.
我們無休假日。
S4: Our store is open at 9:00 a. m.
我們9點開始營業。
S5: We don't work overtime very often.
我們不常加班。
S6: This is typical of our industry.
這是我們行業的特色。
S7: Tomorrow is our business holiday.
明天我們公休一天。
S8: We are closed during the Spring Festival.
春節期間我們打球。
S9: Boss is not here. Please come later.
老板不在,請等一會兒過來。
S10: I'm not there, please come later.
老板不在,請等一會兒過來。
S11: Sorry, we don't allow taking photo here.
對不起,我們這不允許拍照。
S12: The whole building closes at 6:30 p.m.
全寫字樓下午6點30分停業。
S13: The whole clothes market will close at 6:00 p.m.
整個服裝城下午6點關門。
S14: Just a moment, please. Our boss will arrive in a while.
請稍后,老板一會兒就到。
S15: I'm on duty tomorrow. It's OK to come for me.
明天我值班。您過來找我就行了。
S16: You may come to my shop whenever you like.
你愿意什么時候來我檔口就什么時候來。
S17: Tomorrow is my day off. You'd better come after tomorrow.
明天我休息,你最好后天來。
S18: Sorry, we close now, you had better come tomorrow.
對不起,我們要關店了,您最好明天再來。
S19: We have no business at night. Please come to take goods tomorrow morning.
我們晚上不營業,請明天早上過來取貨。
S20: We will have our commercial building renovated. We won't open this month.
我們商廈將要維修,本月不營業。
S21: Generally speaking, we're open from 9:00 a.m. to 6: 00 p.m., but the exceptions are the busy season.
一般而言,我們從上午9點營業至下午6點,但是旺季除外。
S22: It's time to close the shop. You'd better come tomorrow.
馬上就要關門了,您最好明天再來。
C1: How late are you open?
你們營業到多晚?
C2: Are you close at 5:00 p.m.?
你們是下午5點結束嗎?
C3: What time does your shop open?
你們店幾點開始營業?