Ordering by Phone 電話訂貨
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話1
S: Hello! Are you Mr. Peter?
你好,你是彼得先生嗎?
C: Yes, I'm.
我是。
S: Hello, this is shop 123 Liu Hun clothes market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.
您好!我是流花市場123檔的,你的貨準備好了,請過來拿。
C: Sorry! I'm not free. I'm taking other goods.
對不起!我現在沒空。我現在在拿別的貨。
S: When are you free?
那你什么時候有空?
C: Hard to say, maybe this afternoon.
很難說,也許今天下午吧!
S: OK, please don't come too late, we close at five o'clock.
那好,請不要太晚,我們店5點鐘關門。
C: OK, I will come before five.
好的,我會在5點之前過去。
S: OK, see you.
好的,再見!
對話2
S: Hello!
你好!
C: I'm Kelly, remember me?
我是凱利,記得我嗎?
S: Sure. Last month you order some fashion wear here.
當然,你上個月底在這訂了一批時裝。
C: Yes. Are they ready?
是啊,準備好了嗎?
S: Almost. You promised to pay me today, remember?
差不多了。你答應今天付款的,記得嗎?
C: Yes.
是的。
S: So when?
那什么時候?
C: Afternoon.
下午。
S: What time?
幾點?
C: About four o'clock.
大約4點鐘。
S: OK, see you this afternoon four o'clock.
好,今天下午4點見。
C: Goodbye.
再見!