Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
一. 收找錢
S16: Here's your change of 65 Yuan. Please double check it.
找您65元。請點一下。
S17: Please pay the money over there and then come back to get your purchase.
請到那邊付款,然后回來取貨。
S18: We don't accept tips here, thank you all the same.
我們這里不收小費,不過還是謝謝您。
S19: Sorry, sir, would you mind exchanging this note please? (Maybe it is a forged note.)
對不起,先生,如果您不介意,把這張鈔票換一下好嗎?(也許是一張假幣)
S20: In order to show deference to our customers, I will dispense with the odd five.
為尊重顧客起見,我會把5元零頭減去。
S21: It's very kind of you, but we don't take tips. It's our store rule. Thank you anyway.
您真好,但是我們不收小費。這是我們店里的原則,不過還是謝謝您。
C1: I need some change.
我需要零錢。
C2: Keep the change.
零錢不用找了。
C3: I'm out of quarters.
我零錢不夠。
C4: Are you sure you gave me the right change?
你確定你找我的零錢是對的嗎?
C5: There is an ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) nearby?
附近有自動提款機嗎?
C6: Running short of cash.
我的現金不夠了。
C7: I didn't bring very much money with me.
我身上沒帶多少現金。
C8: I was going to pay in cash, but I haven't enough cash on me at the moment.
我本打算付現金,但現在我帶的現金不夠。
C9: Originally I want to settle my bill in cash. But now I don't have enough cash on me.
我本打算付現款,但現在我身邊帶的現金不夠。