Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
四. 付款方式
S1: Cash only.
只收現金。
S2: No checks.
不收支票。
S3: Cash on delivery.
貨到付款。
S4: Forward payment.
預付貨款。
S5: Will that be cash or charge?
現金還是刷卡?
S6: Who will pay us?
誰將付款給我們?
S7: We don't accept foreign currency.
我們不收外幣。
S8: Sorry, we only take cash.
對不起,我們只收現金。
S9: We accept cash instead of a check.
我們接受現金,不收支票。
S10: How would you like to pay?
您想要怎么付款呢?
S11: Pay me when check and accept the goods.
驗收后請付款。
S12: We request your immediate payment.
我們要求您立即付款。
S13: How would you like to pay your bill?
請問您打算怎么付款?
S14: I'm sorry, your card isn't going through.
抱歉,您的卡不能刷。
S15: What do you think of the payment terms?
對支付條件有何看法?
S16: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
很抱歉我們不收信用卡。
S17: I'm sorry, but we can't accept dollars.
抱歉,但是我們不收美元。
S18: What kind of card are you holding, sir?
先生,您持的是哪一種卡?
S19: We don't want you to pay in installments.
我們不希望你分期付款。
S20: This is our certificates established practice.
這是我們既定的做法。
S21: Cash on delivery will be all right, madam.
女士,可以貨到了再付清現款。