Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
四. 付款方式
C20: The mode of payment is acceptable to us.
付款方式可以接受。
C21: We usually do business in dollars.
我們通常用美元來做生意。
C22: What are your terms of payment?
貴公司的支付條件是什么?
C23: We don't have enough money now.
我們現在沒有足夠的錢。
C24: We will accept your payment terms.
我們接受你們的支付條件。
C25: We will agree to your payment terms.
我們接受你們的支付條件。
C26: Please select your choice of payment.
請您選擇喜歡的支付方式。
C27: We'd like to offer you payment by L/C.
我們提議以信用證方式付款。
C28: Will you tell me your terms of trading?
您能告訴我你們交易的條件嗎?
C29: Send me the invoice and I'll pay it.
把發貨清單寄給我,這樣我將付款。
C30: You give me the money and I'll give you the goods.
一手交錢,一手交貨。
C31: As regards payment, we agree to use RMB.
至于付款,我們同意用人民幣。
C32: We can't accept your offer on these terms.
如果是這樣的條件的話,我們很難接受。
C33: Could you send a copy of the terms of payment?
能否寄一份支付條件的復印件?
C34: Could you tell me what your terms of payment are?
您能告訴我貴公司的支付條件是什么?
C35: No C. O. D. (Collect on Delivery)
我們不接受貨到收款。
C36: We agree to your request for payment against documents upon arrival of the goods.
我們同意你們提出的貨到付款交貨的要求。
C37: Excuse me, but I've no cash on me. Can I pay by cheque?
對不起,我身邊沒帶現金,能不能用支票支付?
C38: As we are now in want of cash, we cannot accept payment by cash basis.
由于我們現在缺乏現金,所以不能接受現金付款的條件。
C39: I have only 10 US dollars cash. May I pay the rest by traveler's checks?
我只有10美元現金,其余的我可以用旅行支票付款嗎?
C40: When do I have to open the L/C if I want the goods to be delivered in August?
如果我想你們8月份交貨,我們需要在什么時候開立信用證呢?