Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
五. 催款
S1: You pay me as soon as possible.
你盡快付錢給我。
S2: Someone's going to pay for this.
這筆賬總是要算的。
S3: Or we'll charge your interest.
否則我們將收取利息。
S4: We need some cash immediately.
我們急需一筆現金。
S5: When can we expect payment?
我們何時可以收款?
S6: We've not received the payment.
我們未曾受到付款。
S7: We haven't received your remittance yet.
我們還沒收到貨款。
S8: Give me your money as soon as possible.
您盡快把錢給我。
S9: Please pay me as soon as possible.
請您盡快把錢給我。
S10: You still owe us 100,000 Yuan.
你們還有10萬元沒付清。
S11: You promised to pay me today, right?
你說過今天付款,對嗎?
S12: We have cash-on-delivery system.
我們有貨到付現的制度。
S13: Please settle your account immediately.
請立刻結清你的欠賬。
S14: Have you entered up your payments?
你把付款都入賬了嗎?
S15: Would you please pay for your purchase now?
請您現在付款好嗎?
S16: The bill is now 30 days overdue.
這張賬單的付款已經過了30天了。
S17: Your payment was due on August 25th.
支付期限為8月25日。
S18: Please remit the proceeds by T/T (telegraphic transfer).
請電匯貨款。
S19: The payment must be paid within one week.
貨款必須在一周內支付。
S20: Can you anticipate your payment by two weeks?
你能否提前兩周付款?
S21: Your outstanding balance is not yet settled.
你的未付余額還沒有清償。
S22: Your goods are ready. Please remit the goods payment in time.
您的貨已經準備好了,請及時把貨款匯過來。
S23: Your May payment of $ 500 is overdue.
你們5月份的500美元還沒付。
S24: Be sure to payment by the end of next week.
請務必在周末之前付款。
S25: Please pay off the balance at once, otherwise, we don't make delivery.
請馬上來付清余額。否則,我們不會發貨的。