Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話1
C: How much are these things altogether?
這些一共要多少錢?
S: Three hundred US dollars. How would you like to pay?
300美元。你要怎么付款?
C: I'll pay cash.
我付現金。
對話2
C: May I use a credit card?
可以用信用卡嗎?
S: I'm sorry, we only take cash.
對不起,我們只收現金。
對話3
C: Do you take traveler's checks?
你們收旅行支票嗎?
S: Sorry, we don' t accept checks. It's the policy of our store.
抱歉,我們不收支票。這是本店的規定。
對話4
C: We are having some difficulties.
我們有一些困難。
S: What do you mean by that?
你說的是什么意思?
C: It would be an accomodation to me if you could wait some days for the money.
請通融一下,讓我過幾天在付錢吧。
S: Uh-huh. I gave you a week's grace.
嗯!我給你一周的寬限。
C: Thank you so much.
非常感謝!
S: I'll let you off this time.
這一回就算了。
對話5
C: I think you overcharged me.
我想你多收了我的錢。
S: I'm sorry. I calculated wrong.
對不起,是我算錯了。
對話6
C: I'm afraid the check isn't correct.
這個賬單好像不對。
S: Oh, did I miscalculate?
哦,是我算錯了嗎?
對話7
C: You gave me the wrong change.
你找給我的錢不對。
S: Oh sorry. Here's the rest of it.
對不起,這是剩下的零錢。
對話8
C: How much should I pay?
我該付多少錢?
S: Altogether seven hundred and eighty-five Yuan.
一共785元。
對話9
S: When can you arrange for payment?
你們什么時候付賬?
C: Within the month.
這個月內。