Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話18
C: The figures do not add up.
這些數字的總數不對。
S: We have corrected the mistakes in our ledgers.
我們已改正了總賬中的錯誤。
對話19
C: I don't have enough cash. Is there an ATM nearby?
我的現金不夠。這兒附近有自動取款機嗎?
S: Yes, there's a bank next door.
有,隔壁有家銀行。
C: I'll go to the bank first. Please hold my goods here.
我先去銀行,請替我保留我要的貨物。
對話20
S: Here's your receipt and change.
這是您的發票和零錢。
C: You only gave me 20.
你只找了我20元。
S: Oh, sorry. I gave you the wrong coin.
噢,對不起,我找錯錢了。
C: It's alright.
沒關系。
對話21
S: I'll extend your deadline two weeks.
截止日期我給你們延長兩星期吧!
C: That'll be a big help.
你能這樣做真是太好了。
對話22
S: Would you please change your money into RMB?
請將您的錢換成人民幣好嗎?
C: Where?
在哪里換?
S: The money exchange is on the first floor, at the main entrance.
換錢在一樓,大門處。
對話23
C: Do you take checks?
你們收支票嗎?
S: I'm afraid not, but we take letter of credit.
恐怕不行,但是我們收信用證。
對話24
S: This is your change.
這是找給您的零錢。
C: Excuse me, miss. You gave the wrong change. Please check once more.
小姐,你找錯錢了,請再查點一下。
S: Oh, I'm sorry.
喔,真抱歉。
對話25
C: Oh, My RMB is over. Dollars ok?
哦,我的人民幣用完了,美元可以嗎?
S: OK, your receipt and change, keep well.
可以,這是收據和找頭,請收好!
C: Thank you.
謝謝。