Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話10
S: When can you pay us?
你們什么時候付款給我們?
C: We'll send in the payment promptly.
我們會馬上支付的。
對話11
C: How would you like me to pay?
錢我怎么付好呢?
S: We want it in one payment.
一次性付清。
對話12
C: We'd like to charge that, please.
請給我們記賬。
S: We only accept C.O.D. (cash on delivery).
我們只接受交貨付現款。
對話13
C: Do I need to make a deposit?
要交定金嗎?
S: If you want us to order it for you.
如果你想預定要交定金。
C: How much deposit is required?
你們 要多少定金?
S: We're asking for a 30% down payment.
我們要30%的定金。
對話14
C: How would you prefer payment?
怎么支付呢?
S: Please pay in cash up-front.
請預付現金。
對話15
C: How do you prefer to be paid?
我付什么錢好呢?
S: Please pay us in RMB.
請付我們人民幣。
對話16
S: I'm sorry, we don't accept credit card.
抱歉我們不收信用卡。
C: Is a check OK then?
那么支票可以嗎?
S: Sorry sir, we only accept cash.
先生,抱歉,我們只收現金。
對話17
C: How long will you take?
你們要多久時間?
S: About ten days.
大約10天。
C: Do I have to pay now?
我現在就得付錢嗎?
S: You only pay some deposit.
您只要交一些定金。
C: OK. By the way, do you accpet credit cards?
好的。順便問一句,你們接受信用卡嗎?
S: It doesn't matter whether you pay by cash or credit cards.
用現金或信用卡支付均可。