That makes a difference, sign here.
這就不同了 在這里簽字
Thank you, sir.
長官,謝謝你
There he is! You dirty rat!
他在那里! 你這個骯臟的家伙!
When I get hold of you, I’ll knock your beak off!
如果我抓到你我把你的嘴打斷
That’s it, far enough. Get your hands off me.
我們已經招滿了 把你的手拿開
Where do I sign up? Just sign here.
我該在哪里簽? 在這里
AIright, gents, in you go. Thank you, sir.
好的,先生們,這邊請 謝謝你,先生
Who is this Gutsy geezer?
高茨是哪個老家伙?
If I see your ugly face around, I’ll have you!
如果你再讓我看到你我絕對饒不了你!
We made it. Safe and sound.
我們成功了 安然無恙
We’re in the Royal Homing Service.
我們加入皇家信鴿了
The elite,
成為精英
Saving... Saving our tail feathers.
拯救 拯救了我們尾巴上的羽毛
And it worked Iike a charm.
這個逃跑計劃非常成功
Even though I say so myself.
比我想象的更好
So, I’ll be hitting the skyway, cheers, good luck.
好了,我要飛回我的天空了,祝你好運
God bless, if you make it back, be sure to look me up.
上帝保佑你,如果你回來了 記得過來看我
Hello? Hello?
嗨?嗨?
Gents? Hello? Hello?
先生? 喂?喂?
No! There’s been a terrible mistake!
不!簡直是大錯特錯了!
Trust me, this will turn out brilliantly.
相信我,我們會因此而成為英雄!
Hello, come on back.
喂,過來
I’ve been shanghaied!
我要被拉走服兵役了
That’s bright.
好刺眼