Sorry about that, mate. I didn’t mean to, Iittle fellow.
朋友,對不起 我不是故意的,小朋友。
It’s not your wingspan, it’s the size of your spirit.
這不取決于翅膀的尺寸 而是精神的力量!
Little fellow?
小朋友?
If you say so, mate. Can’t argue with that.
朋友,既然你這么說 我們也毋庸置疑。
I’m Tailfeather, this is Toughwood, my brother.
我是尾翼這是我的哥哥硬木。
Yes. Not the sharpest beak around.
好的 他的嘴不是很鋒利。
Not the sharpest beak around. What?
他的嘴不是很鋒利 什么?
But if you’re ever in a scrum, there’s no better bird.
不過如果玩征球比賽,沒有人能贏過他。
Yes, absolutely. Nice to meet you, I’m Valiant.
完全正確 非常高興認識你,我是瓦蘭特。
Valiant, good to meet you. Let’s go!
瓦蘭特,認識你很高興 我們走吧。
Toughwood to Tailfeather.
硬木傳給尾翼。
Tailfeather takes it on.
尾翼接到。
For an "elite" unit
作為一支“精英”團隊。
they seem to take anything with wings.
他們似乎什么都用翅膀來干。
Including those flies that circle your bottom.
包括你頭上盤旋的這幾只蒼蠅。
Who do you think you are?
你以為自己是誰啊?
I’m Lofty Thaddeus Worthington pigeon.
我是鴿子高傲·撒迪厄絲·渥新頓。
I come from a Iong and honourable Iine of warrior pigeons.
我出身于富有光榮歷史的戰鴿世家。
Hello, Iads.
小伙子們,大家好。
I trust you’ve had a pleasant journey.
我相信你們一路上很愉快吧。
Well, I think I speak for all of us
好的,我想代表大家說。
when I say the ride was a bit bumpy on the way in.
路上有些顛簸。
Maybe they should check the suspension on that bike.
我覺得他們應該檢查一下車子的懸掛裝置了。