Gentlemen, welcome to the Royal Homing Pigeon Service.
先生們,歡迎來到皇家戰鴿隊。
For the last time, what was your mission?
你這次的任務是什么?
Where are these messages coming from?
這些消息是從哪里來的?
Very well, have it your way.
好吧,這是你自己找的。
Pluck out his feathers?
拔掉他的羽毛?
Clip his wings? Hurt his feelings?
剪了他的翅膀? 讓他受苦!
No, no, worse.
不,不,還有更糟的。
Much worse.
非常糟糕。
We have ways of making you squawk.
我們有很多辦法讓你叫著求繞。
What kind of birds are you?
你到底是只什么樣的鳥?
Must resist yodelling music.
一定要抵抗住這個岳德爾調音樂。
And one two, one two.
一二,一。
And halt!
停!
Now fall out and report to the nursing dove.
解散,去護士鴿處報道。
Nurses. Nurses.
護士 護士。
Hello, nurse. Look at her.
你好,護士 快看她。
I’ve been waiting for you.
我一直在等你們呢。
Something for a brave pigeon about to go into battle, darling?
親愛的,你為我們這些準備上前線的 勇敢信鴿們準備了什么?
It just so happens I do have something for you.
非常巧,我正好為你們準備了東西。
Do you hear that?
太好了,你聽到了沒有?
Is this what you had in mind?
這是不是你們心里想的?
It’s awfully big.
這個實在太大了。
You’re kind of short for a nursing dove.
作為護士鴿,你有點矮。
Look who’s talking.
呵呵,看誰在說話啊。
I’d say you’re kind of short for a carrier pigeon.
我倒覺得你們少一個承載的鴿子。