Come on, come on, come on.
快,快,快點
One shot of this
只需一針
and we will know everything.
我們就什么都知道了
I’ll never talk.
我什么都不會說的
Never.
決不
Ever.
決不
Wakey, wakey!
起床,起床!
You birdbrains are Squad F.
你們這幫蠢貨分在F班
You know what that means?
有誰知道為什么是F么?
Squad Fantastic? I’ve got it, Squad Formidable?
精英班? 我知道了,驍勇班?
Philosophical? No!
哲學班? 錯!
It means that you are the fliers
這意味著你們是...
of the future. ...
將來的飛行員
But my job, somehow,
不過我的工作,在某種程度上
is to make you the carrier pigeons of today.
就是讓你們很快成為信鴿
Good maneuvre, it might help to keep your eyes open.
機動性不錯時刻保持警惕會更有幫助的
Better get you to your dove. Thanks, Bugsy.
還是先送你去護士那里吧 謝謝你,巴格西
You must really like it here.
你肯定很喜歡我這里吧
This is the third time this week you’ve been to see me.
這次是你這個禮拜第三次來找我了
I wish you’d be more careful.
我希望你能小心一點
Don’t worry, where I come from danger is our business.
別擔心,我來的地方 危險就是我的職責
Oh, yeah, we spit danger in the eye.
是的,我們不把困難放在眼里
If they can dish it out, I can take it.
他們只要敢冒出來那我就敢接受挑戰