Bullets change governments far surer than votes.
用槍桿來換個政府,比用選票更有效。
You're in the wrong place, my young friend.
朋友,你來錯地方了。
This is no place for amateurs.
這里不是玩票的人該來的。
Motherfucker.
操他媽。
Curious how you always revert to your native tongue
奇怪的是,當你很生氣時。
...in moments of extreme anger.
你很自然地會說起家鄉話來。
And ecstasy.
和很爽的時候。
Oh God... Oh, God!
主啊...主啊,哦,主啊!
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮。
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字來著?
The only option for Vitaly and me
我和維塔利。
was under-the-counter gunrunning.
只能做地下買賣。
I got my first break in Lebanon
黎巴嫩開始有自殺式人肉彈后。
after the suicide bombing.
我的生意終于有了突破。
But I wasn't the only local kid making good.
但我并不是唯一在當地賺到錢的人。
When the United States leaves a war zone...
當美國撤離一個戰區時。
they generally don't take their munitions.
他們通常不把武器帶走。
It costs more to bring it back
因為運回去。
than to buy new stock.
比買新的還貴。
So, we sell by the kilo.
我們是按公斤賣的。
They're secondhand weapons,
雖然是二手貨。
but they're still okay.
但還是很好用。
How many kilos would you like?
你要買多少公斤?
Five thousand.
五千公斤。
I had a flair for languages...
我雖有點兒語言天才。