I made the first sale.
我做成了第一筆生意。
We're already in business.
這買賣咱們已經在干了。
Whoa, whoa. We?
呃...咱們?
I need a partner.
我要個合伙人。
I don't know,
我不知道。
I don't know, Yuri. I don't know.
我不知道,尤里,我不知道。
Vitaly, I've tasted your borscht.
維塔利,我喝過你煮的羅宋湯。
You're no fucking chef.
你不是那塊料。
I can eat in the restaurant for free
我可以在餐館吃白食。
and I still don't eat there.
但我還是不在那兒吃。
Fuck you.
去你媽的。
We're doing nothing with our lives.
咱們一生無所事事 。
I mean, this is shit!
我的意思是,現在的生活是一團糟!
This is shit!
一團糟!
It's true.
的確 。
But maybe doing nothing's better than doing this.
但或許什么也不做,也比做這個好。
I need you.
我需要你。
Brothers in arms.
哥們兒就是哥們兒。
Brothers in arms.
哥們兒就是哥們兒。
Sir, may I interest you in the
先生。
shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?
有沒興趣看看S7地對空飛彈。
The older Chinese model.
中國制,過時的型號。
Not so effective against
用在現代軍事戰機上或許不行。
modern military aircraft. But deadly...
不過打打商業客機。
if used against a commercial airliner.
還是挺不錯的。
I'm giving them away at 8-50.
$850而已,等于是送給你了。