The falcons will tear you apart. Mum.
獵鷹會把你撕碎 ,媽媽。
My dear Iittle baby. Mother, that’s not helping!
我的小寶貝 媽媽,這樣做是沒用的!
Mother, honestly, I’m going to be fine.
媽媽,相信我我會照顧好自己的。
You were such a cute Iittle egg. Mum.
你還是一個可愛的蛋啊 媽媽。
I’m not an egg anymore, it’s time I Ieft the nest.
我不再是只蛋了是時候出去闖蕩了。
No one thinks I can do this,
他們都不相信我能做到
and it may be my only chance to show them that they’re wrong.
這可能是我唯一的機會,讓他們看看他們都說錯了。
At Ieast have some breakfast before you go.
至少在走之前吃點早飯吧。
Mum...
媽媽。
No, thanks.
我不吃了,謝謝。
Valiant. Right, then.
瓦蘭特 好了。
I Iove you, goodbye.
我愛你,再見。
You’II always be an egg to me.
對我來說你永遠都是個蛋。
Ahoy there, Valiant!
喂,瓦蘭特!
I’m off now, Felix!
我要出發了,菲力克斯!
Wish me Iuck. Good Iad!
祝我好運吧 勇敢的小伙。
Goodbye!
再見!
That boy is going to get creamed.
這個孩子一定會出人頭地的。
Valiant pigeon, fearless flyer.
鴿子瓦蘭特 大無畏的飛行員。
Pride of the allied forces,
盟軍的驕傲。
feared by the enemy,
敵人的噩夢。
Ioved by the Iadies.
女士們的偶像。
Humble.
需要謙虛點。
Spits danger smack in the eye!
不要把危險放在眼里!
Look at that, it’s London!
看啊,是倫敦!
AIright, alright, Iisten up.
好了,好了,聽好。
This is easy, I mean, for intelligent boys Iike you.
這很簡單的,我是說尤其對于你們這些聰明的人。
Keep your eyes on the pebble, you can’t go wrong.
看好這個小石頭千萬不要搞錯啊。
Give her a chance and she’II give you the slip.
只要給她一點機會她就偷偷溜走哦。
Find her and the crumbs are yours.
能找到她,面包屑就是你們的。