So, what’s the news from the front?
那么,能不能說些前線的新聞?
Can’t say, of course, classified.
當然不可以 這是機密
Danger is our business.
直面危險是我們的家常便飯
and I’m sorry to say, business is all too good.
但不得不承認危險這活兒實在是不錯。
Excuse me, got to get to Wing Commander.
借光 我要找飛行指揮官。
Excuse me, Wing Commander! Yes?
飛行指揮官,打擾了! 什么事?
Sir, where do I sign up?
長官, 我該去哪里報名參軍?
Aren’t you a bit on the wee side? Talk about small wingspan.
你是不是有點太小了? 你的側翼才這么大。
There’s always a place for a few valiant birds.
對于勇敢的鳥總是有機會的。
Tomorrow in London.
明天在倫敦可以報名。
I’d Iove to stay,
我很想多留下一會。
but duty calls and we must answer.
但是我們還有必須完成的任務。
Beaks up, boys.
兄弟們,休息結束。
Let’s make wind.
讓我們出發吧。
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,萬歲!
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,萬歲!
I do all the work, don’t I? You should have my job.
所有的事情都要我來做么? 你應該幫我做一些。
I’m more talented and better looking.
我比你聰明并且比你帥。