"Herr" General!
“黑”將軍!
Welcome back, General Von Talon.
歡迎你回來范?塔倫將軍。
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你,長官。
Another triumph. "Jawohl", General.
又一個戰利品 “當心”(德語),將軍。
Under the Geneva Convention, and as an officer,
按照日內瓦公約作為一名軍官。
I have the right to be treated as a pigeon of war.
我應該得到做為戰鴿的優待。
Have no fear,
不要害怕。
you will be.
你將會被優待。
Take him to the cage.
把它關到籠子里。
Get your talons off me, you filthy falcons.
把你的爪子拿開你們這些骯臟的鷹。
Pigeons, pathetic Iittle creatures.
鴿子 可憐的小東西。
You don’t eat prisoners of war, do you?
你不吃戰俘,是吧?
Eat you?
吃掉你?
I’m a vegetarian.
我是素食主義者。
Yet you wear a Ieather cape.
但你的斗篷是皮制的?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
誰是你在抵抗組織里的聯絡人?
They’ll send a crack team to rescue me.
他們會派最好的隊伍來營救我。
Rescue you? You’re a pigeon.
營救你?你只是一只鴿子。
Do you think you’re important?
你認為你很重要么?
VIP, Very Important Pigeon.
我是VIP, 非常重要的鴿子。
Very Impudent Pigeon.
我看你是非常自大的鴿子。
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
誰是你在抵抗組織里的聯絡人?
Oh, no.
無可奉告。
Speak!
快說!
This canary will never sing.
我什么也不會告訴你。
Listen to your mother, you can’t go.
聽媽媽的話 你不能去。
Mum, there’s a war going on, I want to do my bit.
媽媽,戰爭正在進行我想盡我的義務。
Why……
為什么?
Oh mum.
媽媽。
Goodbye.
再見