Thank you.
謝謝大家
I've always believed in numbers.
我一直相信數字
In the equations and logics
不管是方程式或邏輯學
that lead to reason.
都引導我們去思考
But after a lifetime of such pursuits,
但經過終生的追求
I ask, what truly is logic?
我問自己 "邏輯到底是什么"
Who decides reason?
誰去決定原由?
My quest has taken me through the physical,
我的追求帶領我穿過了物理
the metaphysical,
形而上學
the delusional,
幻覺
and back.
又帶了回來
And I have made the most important discovery of my career.
在事業上我有了最重大的突破
The most important discovery of my life.
在生命中 我也找到了最重要的人
It is only in the mysterious equations of love
只有在這神秘的愛情方程式中
that any logical reasons can be found.
才能找到邏輯或原由來
I'm only here tonight because of you.
今晚我能站在這里 全是你的功勞
You are the reason I am.
你是我成功的因素
You are all my reasons.
也是唯一的因素
Thank you.
謝謝你