I believe I can prove
我相信能證明
that Galois extensions are covering spaces.
伽羅瓦的擴張體理論 是包含了整個空間
That everything, everything is connected.
每件事物都有關聯性
That it's all part of the same subject.
而且是同個主體的一部分
When was the last time you ate? Excuse me?
你什么時候吃的飯? 什么?
You know, food.
就是吃東西
My wife, she loves mayonnaise.
我太太最喜歡蛋黃醬
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Go on.
謝謝你 繼續說
The function... is in the two categories.
函數是在兩個范疇內
Alicia!
艾麗西婭
coming together at maximum speed of...
以最高速度結合...
let us say 10 miles per hour.
讓我們假設一小時十英里的速度
So you have a fly on the tire of bicycle B,
在B腳踏車的輪胎上 有只蒼蠅
and the fly, who can travel at 20 miles an hour,
它的速度是每小時二十英里
leaves the tire of bicycle B and it flies to
它離開B腳踏車的輪胎
the tire of bicycle A and backwards and forwards
飛向A腳踏車的輪胎 就這么來來回回不斷的飛
and so on and so forth until the two bikes collide
直到兩輛腳踏車相撞
and the poor little fly is squashed.
而可憐的蒼蠅被壓扁為止
This is the important thing about
也就說當你在某一個場地范圍里
actually focusing in and comprehending
對其集中精力并全面領會
the area that you're dealing with.
是非常重要的
Mathematics is very specific, and it is an art form,
數學是非常精細的東西 它不像藝術品
no matter what these people around here will tell you,
不要管這周圍的人怎么對你說
especially the people from biology.
尤其是那些學生物的
Don't listen to any of those people.
不要聽任何人
Let me go back to what you were doing before.
讓我繼續看看 你們之前剛做的東西
I might want to steal this, write a book and get famous.
我說不定會把他們盜走 寫本書 然后成名
I was thinking that I might teach.
我在想我該可以教書了