Hey, Nash?
嗨 納什
You... you scared?
你怕了嗎?
Terrified.
我被你嚇呆了
Mortified. Petrified.
驚呆了 窘呆了
Stupefied by you.
而且是目瞪口呆
Now you ought best ring Alicia,
你最好打電話給艾麗西婭
or you're gonna get me... -I'll ring her.
否則... -我會的
in an awful lot of trouble.
我的麻煩可大了
Thanks, Professor. -Good-bye.
謝謝你 教授 -再見
Have a nice day. -Good-bye.
有個愉快的一天 -再見
Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer.
拜爾先生 功課一定要做
Professor Nash?
是納什教授嗎?
Can you see him? -Yeah.
你看得到他嗎? -看得到
You sure? Uh-huh.
確定? 嗯哼
Positive? He's within your vision?
確實肯定? 他的確在你的視線中
Okay. Good.
那就好
Forgive me, I'm just always suspicious of new people.
請你別介意 對沒見過的人我都有點戒心
See you next week, Professor. -See you next week.
教授 下禮拜見 -再見
So now that I know that you're real,
既然知道你是真的
who are you, and what can I do for you?
請問你是哪位 有什么事?
Professor, my name is Thomas King...
教授 我是托馬斯·金...
Thomas King?
托馬斯·金?
and I'm here to tell you
我來這是為了 告訴你
that you're being considered for the Nobel prize.
你被考慮成為 諾貝爾獎的候選人