I would have thought the nominations
我本以為 諾貝爾獎的提名者
for the Nobel prize would have been secret.
是秘密的 不會事先公開的
I would have thought you'd only find out if you won or lost.
只有在宣布的那一刻才知道
That is generally the case, yes.
一般來說是這樣的
But these are special circumstances.
但是這次情況特殊
The awards are substantial.
這個獎很重要
They require private funding.
而且牽涉到獎金
As such,
因此...
the image of the Nobel is...
諾貝爾獎得主的形象...
I see. You came here to find out if I was crazy?
喔 原來你是來看我有沒有瘋
Find out if I would
看我會不會
screw everything up if I actually won?
真的得了獎后 把一切都搞雜?
Dance around the podium,
在主席臺上跳舞
strip naked and squawk like a chicken, things of this nature?
還是學雞叫之類的事
Something like that, yes.
差不多啦
Would I embarrass you?
我會不會讓你困窘?
Yes, it is possible.
老實說是有可能
You see, I...
你是知道的 我...
I am crazy.
我是個瘋子
I take the newer medications,
雖然我在服新藥
but I still see things that are not here.
但仍舊有幻覺
I just choose not to acknowledge them.
我僅僅選擇去忽略他們
Like a diet of the mind,
就像節食的人
I choose not to indulge certain appetites.
不放縱自己的食欲一樣
Like my appetite for patterns.
比如說我癥狀的食欲
Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.
還有我虛構和想像的食欲