Let's go do something.
一起去逛逛吧。
All right. What you wanna do?
到哪里去?
I don't care.
無所謂。
All right. Come on.
好。
Now, promise me you're not just visiting here for a week...
希望你不是游客。
or marrying somebody to get a green card or on parole.
也不是為取得綠卡的過埠新娘。
None of the above. You?
完全不是,你呢?
So you won't tell me your name.
告訴我吧。
No, no, no. Proud U.S. citizen. No criminal record.
更不是假釋中的獄犯,身家清白、一等良民
Well, tell me, uh, what do you miss most about Mother England?
你最記掛英國的什么?
I miss my mom terribly.
最記掛我的媽媽。
If I were her, I'd miss you too.
我做你媽媽,也會記掛你。
Okay. Favorite movie.
你最喜歡的電影。
The correct answer is Cool Hand Luke. I've never seen it.
“逃獄金剛” 未看過。
Oh, come on. You've never seen Cool Hand Luke?
什么?未看過“逃獄金剛”?
Paul Newman? Oh, my God. Come on!
保羅紐曼?不得了。
"Failure to communicate." Sadistic cop in sunglasses with no name.
“溝通的不足、冷漠的獄警”。
Reminds me of you in that way.
有你的影子。
Um, favorite New York moment.
最喜歡的紐約時刻。
This one's climbing the charts.
現在差不多了。
I'm flattered.
很看得起我。
Is there anything else you need to know about me?
你還想知道我什么?
Huh.Favorite sexual position?
最喜歡的性交姿勢。