The best place to meet a guy is the supermarket.
結識男人最好的地方是超市 。
You see a guy holding a list, you know he’s married.
拿著清單的男人,肯定結婚了 。
He’s in the frozen-food section carrying a small basket, he’s single.
提著個小籃子, 在冷凍食品區的則是單身 。
I hang out by fruits and vegetables. Better chance of getting a guy who’s healthy.
Probably the best place is Home Depot or any hardware store.
You just walk up to the cutest guy and say:
"Do you know where I can get nailed? I mean, nails?"
在哪能找到釘子?對,釘子
Pardon me, I’ve been drinking all afternoon."
不好意思,我整下午都在喝酒" 。
And that way he knows, one, that you’re easy.
這樣他就知道,一、你很大方。
二,你愛喝酒 。
I thought a great place to meet girls would be night school where they teach English.
Because these girls would be from foreign lands,
因為她們從國外遠道而來,
...and maybe still a little disoriented from the journey.
也許在旅途中還有點茫然 。
And I would look attractive because I speak English very goodly.
But in the end, it did not work out as I had hoped.
但這種方式最終還是不盡人意 。
I mean, basically, I was told to take a hike in 14 languages.
我是指,我起碼領教過14種語言的"滾開" 。
Where do you meet people? I don’t know, they’re everywhere.
在哪認識別人?不知道,哪都行 。
Why, is there a problem?