It seems hard now, Sarah, I know...
目前是不太好受, 但你也得到了重新開始的機會。
Thank you, but in the marketplace of available women...
謝謝,但在單身女人市場上。
Any guy would be lucky to get you. You’re smart, you’re funny...
誰得到你都該慶幸,你聰明,幽默...
Even pretty when you’re not wallowing in selfpity.
不自憐自艾的時候還很漂亮。
You’re not the wallower in the family. Carol is the wallower.
卡蘿比你更自憐自艾。
Am I wallowing? Really?
我有嗎?
Me? I never wallow. I suffer in silence.
我?我從不那樣,我總是默默忍受。
No, that’s christine. Thank you, Michael.
不,那是克瑞斯蒂謝謝,邁克。
No, no.
不…
Sylvia Plath. This is why people don’t have large families anymore.
這就是人們不想再擁有大家庭的原因。
Bye. I love you. Bye.
再見,我愛你 ,再見。
Bye, Bill. Love you, carol.
再見,比爾我愛你,卡蘿。
See you, Dad. Thank you, I think.
再見,爸謝謝。
See you later, Dad. Bye, Daddy.
再見,爸。
Bye, chris. Bye.
再見,克瑞絲。
There’s someone special waiting for you, Sarah.
肯定有個特別的人在等你,莎拉。
Bye.
再見。
I know it. Someone worthy.
我知道,一個配得上你的人。
Kevin was not, on his best day
凱文是身在福中不知福。
...good enough for you, sweetheart.
對你來說是好事。
Now you tell me.
現在才說。
Why not?
干嘛不試試?
You know I love you and I love Lisa, but I think you’re both better off.
我愛你也愛莉莎, 但分開對你倆都好。
We sure weren’t making each other happy there at the end.
最終我們肯定沒能讓彼此幸福。
Or the beginning.
也許開始就是。
Or the middle.
也許一直都是。