That was one race, and I’ve made some adjustments, charlie.
只比過一次,而且我已經做了改進
Wood boats can win, trust me on that. They can’t win.
木船能贏,相信我贏不了。
That’s why people don’t want them.
所以才沒人要。
They can’t win, but they lose beautifully.
贏不了也能輸得漂亮。
And the whole experience is just better. Look at this.
有完整的經驗才會更好,看這條。
I’m making these boats the exact same way...
我用的方法
...the Spanish and the Portuguese made their ships of exploration.
和葡萄牙人制造探險船的一樣。
There’s a continuity at stake here, charlie.
這是一個傳承的問題,查理。
This is more than a boat.
這不只是一條船。
This is a time machine. Lf you paid this much attention to Lisa...
這是架時間機器要是你對莉莎也這么用心...
...you’d still be together. This is true.
你們就不會散 這我承認。
But you know what? If I had to do it it all over again, I wouldn’t.
但知道嗎?我并不想重來一次。
I wouldn’t. Lisa taught me about sadness...
不想, 莉莎讓我明白了人類品行上的...
...about human frailty... ...
可悲之處...
...and how unbearably fleeting happiness can be.
以及什么是好景不常,情何以堪。
I’m gonna owe her for the rest of my life. Oh, you’ll be paying. Monthly.
我終生感謝她 對,你得付贍養費。
Hope you don’t mind that I brought Mother Teresa.
但愿你不介意我把特蕾莎帶來。
Are you kidding? I love this girl. Mother Teresa, do you have a friend for me?
開玩笑,我喜歡它, 特蕾莎,你有朋友介紹給我嗎?
Hey, is everything all right at home?
家里一切還好吧?
Yeah, Jennifer just gets tired of all the family gatherings.
是的,不過詹妮弗厭煩了家庭聚會。
Too many old stories. It makes her feel left out.
老故事讓她覺得被冷落了。
Yeah. Kevin used to say that.
凱文也說過。
I still say it. I say it too.
我還是要說 我也是。