I am so glad to hear you say it.
很高興聽見你這么說。
Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
殿下最喜歡哪個城市?
Each in its own way was unforgettable.
每個城市都有令人難忘之處。
It would be difficult to.
很難說哪個。
Rome! By all means, Rome.
羅馬!我最愛羅馬!
I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live.
我在羅馬的日子定會畢生難忘。
Despite your indisposition, Your Highness?
殿下,即使你在期間抱恙?
Despite that.
沒錯。
Photographs may now be taken.
現在可以拍照了。
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
謝謝各位。
Thank you very much.
謝謝大家。
I would now like to meet some of the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
現在我想認識一些傳媒朋友。
Hitchcock, "Chicago Daily News".
芝加哥日報,希治。
I'm so happy to see you here. Thank you.
很高興認識你 謝謝。
Scanziani, "La Suisse".
瑞士日報,斯根安尼。
Klinger, Deutsche Presse Agentur.
德國時報,克林格。
Maurice Montabre, "Le Figaro".
費加羅雜志,蒙特布里。
Sytske Galema, "De Linie", Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹報,嘉麗瑪。
Jacques Ferrier, "Ici Paris".
巴黎時尚,積克費里。
Gross, "Davar Tel Aviv".
新資電臺,格羅斯。
Cortes Cavanillas, "ABC Madrid".
穆德里ABC電視臺,卡云拉斯
Lampe, "New York Herald Tribune".
紐約信報,林柏
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
午安 午安
Irving Radovich, CR Photo Service.
CR攝記,艾榮雷維
How do you do? 幸會
May I present Your Highness
公主殿下
with some commemorative photos of your visit to Rome?
請收下這些羅馬照片作紀念
Thank you so very much.
很謝謝你
Joe Bradley, American News Service.
美國新報,祖布利
So happy, Mr Bradley.
幸會,布利先生
Moriones, "La Vanguardia", Barcelona.
巴塞隆拿衛報,莫納斯
Stephen House, of the "London Exchange Telegraph".
倫敦電報,史提芬候斯
Good afternoon.
午安
De Aldisio, Agence Press.
通訊社,艾狄斯奧