OK.
好吧。
She's holding the press interview today. Maybe you can get that story.
今天開記者會,你要將功補過。
And you owe me $500.
你還欠我五百美元。
Take it from my salary, $50 a week. Don't think I won't.
每周扣五十元薪金,我當然會。
What gives? Have we had a better offer?
怎么了?有人開更高的價。
Irving.
艾榮。
I don't know just how to tell you this, but.
我不知道該怎么說,但是。
Wait till I sit down.
先讓我坐下來。
Well, in regard to the story that goes with these.
這個獨家專訪,還有這些照片。
there is no story.
都沒用處了。
Why not?
為什么?
I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.
總之就是沒專訪了。
The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them?
照片很漂亮,你先看一下吧。
How about a blow-up from a negative that size?
這種菲林竟能拍得好照片?
Her first cigarette! Yeah.
首次吸煙! 對。
The Mouth of Truth.
真實之口。
I had a caption in mind: "Barber cuts in."
我已想到標題:理發師剃你眼眉。