Your Royal Highness.
公主殿下。
the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
這是各界傳媒人士。
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位。
Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
公主殿下現在會回答你們的問題。
I believe at the outset, Your Highness.
公主殿下,我相信。
that I should express the pleasure of all of us.
首先我要代表大家說。
at your recovery from the recent illness.
喜見你急病痊癒身體無恙。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Does Your Highness believe.
公主殿下認為。
that federation could be a solution to Europe's economic problems?
聯盟有助解決歐洲經濟問題嗎?
I am in favour of any measure.
我支持任何。
which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
促進歐洲各國緊密合作的措施。
And what, in the opinion of Your Highness.
公主殿下又怎么看。
is the outlook for friendship among nations?
歐洲各國未來的邦交?
I have every faith in it.
我對此充滿信心。
as I have faith in relations between people.
正如我對人與人之間的關系一樣。
May I say, speaking for my own press service.
請容我代表我們報館發言。
we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
我們相信殿下這種信心不會白費。