See how she's trying to hide it?
差點鬧翻天?
Quite the scandal. - Hmm.
本杰明·古根海姆先生跟他的情婦。
And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress Madame Aubert.
當然,古根海姆太太正在家陪孩子。
Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course.
這邊是柯士摩爵士和露錫兒。
And over here we have Sir Cosmo and Lucille Lady Duff-Gordon.
當然還有別的長處。
She designs naughty lingerie, among her manytalents.
她設計性感內衣。
Very popular with the royals.
她非常受皇室的寵愛。
Congratulations, Hockley. She's splendid.
真是恭喜你了,她好標致。
Why, thank you.
謝謝。
Care to escort a lady to dinner? Certainly.
要不要護花一下啊?沒問題。
Sweat pea?
小可愛。
Sweet pea. Ain't nothin' to it, is there, Jack?
其實也沒什么。
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a gold mine...
他們很愛錢,假裝你擁有一座金礦。
and you're in the club.
就一切OK了
Hey, Astor! Well, hello, Molly. Nice to see you.
阿斯特,莫莉,很高興見到你。
J.J. Madeleine, I'd like you to meet Jack Dawson.
兩位,這位是杰克·道森
How do you do? Pleasure.
幸會。
Hello, Jack. Are you of the Boston Dawsons?
杰克..你是波士頓道森家的人?
No-- the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually.
是吉培瓦的道森家。
Oh, yes. Yes.
這樣啊?