Do you know that there are several thousand tons.
這船用了很多我們家的鋼鐵。
of Hockley steel in this very ship?
用在什么地方?
Hmm. Which part? All the right ones, of course.
都是好地方。
Then we'll know who to hold account able if there's a problem.
如果有問題你得負責。
Where's my daughter? Oh, she'll be along.
蘿絲呢?快來了。
There is the countess. Hello, my dear.
女伯爵在那里。
Good evening, Cal.So good to see you.
晚安,一直想這么做。
I saw that in a nickelode on once and I always wanted to do it.
我在電影上看過。
I'll see you at dinner.
親愛的。
Darling? Surely you remember Mr. Dawson.
你一定還記得道森先生吧?
Dawson?
道森?不可思議。
Well, it's amazing. You could almost pass for a gentleman.
你幾乎像個紳士。
Almost. Extraordinary.
幾乎,真有意思。
My dear, it's delightful to see you.It's mad, isn't it? I love your perfume.
喔,親愛的,很高興見到你。太瘋狂了,不是嗎?我喜歡你的香水味。
What a remarkable voyage this is.
這趟旅程真有意思。
There's the Countess of Rothes.
那位是羅仕女伯爵。
And, um, that's John Jacob Astor...the richest man on the ship.
那是約翰·雅各布·阿斯特,船上最有錢的人。
His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age and in delicate condition.
他太太瑪德琳跟我一樣年紀,她已經懷孕了,但她不想讓人知道。