The prodigal roommate revealed.
浪子室友的真面目終于揭穿了
"Saw my name on the lecture slate"?
說什么看到我的名字 在演講名單上
You lying son of a bitch!
你這個大騙子
Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.
你在和誰說話 你看到誰了?
How do you say, "Charles Herman" in Russian?
"查爾斯·赫曼"的俄文怎么說
How do you say it in Russian?
這個用俄文怎么說?
There's no one there, John. There's no one there.
約翰 這里沒有別人
He's right there. He's right there.
他就在那里
Stop! I don't know anything!
停 我什么都不知道
Stop! I... I don't know anything!
什么都不知道
My name is John Nash.
我叫約翰·納什
I'm being held against my will.
他們強迫拘留我
Somebody call the Department of Defense.
請和國防部聯絡
My name is John Nash.
我叫約翰·納什
I'm being held against my will!
他們強迫拘留我
What's wrong with him?
他怎么會這樣子呢?
John has schizophrenia.
他得了精神分裂癥
People with this disorder are often paranoid.
得這種病的人通常都是偏執狂
But... But his work.
但他的工作
He deals with conspiracies, so...
他都在處理謀叛方面的事 所以...
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我曉得
In John's world, these behaviors are... accepted,
在約翰的世界里 這種行為是...
encouraged.
受到鼓舞的
As such, his illness may have gone untreated
就他本身而言 從病發到被治療的這段時間
far longer than is typical.
要比一般人長得多
What do you mean? How long?
到底有多長?
Possibly since graduate school?
可能在念研究所時就開始了
At least that's when his hallucinations seem to have begun.
至少他的幻覺是從那時開始的
What are you talking about? What hallucinations?
你在說什么 什么幻覺?
One, so far, that I am aware of.
到目前為止 有一個是我所確知的
An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.
是一個虛構的室友叫查爾斯·赫曼