Hey ya, chief.
老板 你好
Cigarette? Ah, no, thanks.
抽煙嗎? 不抽
I quit, actually.
我已經戒掉了
Hello. Hey, John.
哈羅 你好,約翰
Have you met Harvey? Harvey?
你看到哈維了嗎? 哈維?
I... John, there's no... Relax, it's okay.
我...約翰 這里沒有... 別緊張
There's no point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun.
瘋子也能來點娛樂吧
You konw, I should have known.
真被你唬到了
Here you go.
藥在這里
I can take those later.
等下再吃行不行?
You're supposed to take them now.
現在是吃藥的時間
Can I bring you something?
要喝點什么?
I'm okay. Okay.
別麻煩 什么都不要 好
So, yeah. I... I was in town
我是來這里
giving a workshop.
主持一個研討會
I go back tonight.
今晚就得回去
You know, Bender, he really wanted
賓達 他很想來
to stop by and you know, see you. You know, say hi.
想來看你和你打個招呼
Squeamish? Yeah.
但是他害怕? 是的
I suppose I would be, too.
換成我也會一樣
But alas, I'm stuck with me.
而我卻被自己纏上了
I'm trying to solve the Reimann Hypothesis.
我正試著解決黎曼假設
Oh, yeah?
是嗎?
I figured if... if I dazzle them,
我想若能有突破性的發現
they will have to reinstate me.
他們就必須讓我復職
But it's difficult with the medication,
可惜那些藥物 使我的工作很困難
because it's hard to...
很難看出...
see the solution.
它的解答