We've narrowed the bomb's location
我們把原子彈的可能地點
to somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
縮小到東部沿海
But we haven't been able to pinpoint its exact position.
可是一直找不出確實的地點
Their codes have grown increasingly complex.
他們的密碼越來越復雜
Here, look at this, John.
你看看這個
What?
怎么啦?
What?
又怎么了?
Dr. Rosen said...
羅森醫生說...
Rosen! That quack!
羅森是個笨蛋
"Schizophrenic break from reality," right?
"精神分裂癥的人超越現實" 對不對?
Psychological bullshit! look at me, John.
這是心理醫生的屁話 看著我 約翰
John, look at me.
約翰 你看著我
Do I look like I'm imagined?
我像幻覺嗎?
Wheeler has no record of you.
惠勒研究室沒你的資料
Do you think we list our personnel?
人事室怎會有我們的資料嘛
John, I'm sorry you had to go through all this.
對不起 讓你經歷這些不愉快的事
I've gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.
其實我花了很大的功夫 才把你弄回來
I can restore your status at Wheeler.
我可以恢復 你在惠勒研究室的身份
I can let the world know what you did.
也會讓世界知道你的貢獻
But I need you now, soldier.
但我現在就需要你