John always spoke so fondly of being here at Princeton.
約翰對普林斯頓情有獨鐘
And Hansen is running the department now.
聽說漢森是系主任了
So he keeps reminding us, and reminding us.
對呀 他還不斷的提醒我們
John won't come near the campus, though.
可惜約翰不肯走進校門一步
I think he's ashamed.
我想他是覺得難為情
Hey. Hey.
怎么啦?
Want this?
要這個嗎?
So, Alicia, how... how are you holding up?
你怎么樣 還撐的住嗎?
Well, the delusions have passed.
他的幻覺已經消失了
They're saying with the medication and low stress environment...
他們說服藥 再加上沒有壓力的環境...
No, I... I mean, how are you?
不 我問的是你
I think often what I feel...
我常在想...
is obligation.
有時我覺得這是一種義務
Or guilt over wanting to leave.
有時為曾想離開他而感到內疚
Rage against John, against God and...
甚至有時會對約翰 和上帝感到憤怒
But...
但是...
then I look at him
當注視著他
and I force myself to see the man that I married.
把他想成 我心目中的白馬王子時
And he becomes that man.
漸漸的他就變了
He's transformed into someone that I love.
變成我所深愛的人
And I'm transformed into someone who loves him.
而我也變成深愛他的人
It's not all the time, but...
雖然不是時常發生
it's enough.
但也足夠了
I think John is a very lucky man,Alicia.
約翰真是個幸運的男人