Well, I've been reading a lot about you.
我一直很注意你的發展
How are you, John?
近來還好吧?
At first all my work here was trivial,
剛開始我的工作很平凡
but a new assignment came up and...
但現在有了新的進展
I can't really tell you any details.
可惜不能告訴你細節
Top secret? Black bag? Black ops?
像最高機密 黑袋子 黑色行動嗎?
omething like that.
差不多啦
And, uh... Yes?
還有... 還有什么?
Well, I... I met a girl.
我遇見了一個女孩
No! A human girl?
是真正的女孩嗎?
Homo sapiens. -A biped?
-是活生生的人 -是兩足動物嗎?
Yup. And contrary to all probabilities,
更叫人不敢相信的是
she finds me attractive on a number of different levels.
她居然很喜歡我
Really?
真的?
God, that's wonderful.
那真是太棒了!
There's no accounting for taste, is there?
每個人的好惡標準都不一樣
Should I marry her?
我該向她求婚嗎?
Oh, God. Right.
這倒是個難題
I mean,everything's going well.
我現在過得還不錯
The job is fine. I have enough money.
工作穩定 也存了點錢
It all seems to add up. But...
似乎已經萬事具備 可是...
how do you know for sure?
怎么才能確定呢?
Nothing's ever for sure, John.
天下沒有打包票的事
That's the only sure thing I do know.
這點我倒是非常確定