You're still here.
你還在這里
I'm still here. Why?
我還在這里 還有什么事嗎?
I'm wondering, Professor Nash,
我在想... 納什教授
if I can ask you to dinner.
能不能請你去吃晚餐
You do eat, don't you?
你總要吃飯吧?
Oh, on occasion, yeah.
偶爾會去
Table for one. Prometheus alone chained to the rock
都是一個人 像普羅米修斯被鎖在巨石上
with the bird circling overhead, you know how it is.
只有一只鳥在他頭上飛翔 真不是滋味
No, I expect that you wouldn't...
你當然...
You wouldn't know.
體會不出來
If you leave your address with my office,
你把地址留在我的辦公室里
I'll pick you up Friday at 8:00
我會在星期五晚上八點去接你
and we'll eat.
然后一起去吃飯
One more thing. Do you have a name,
還有件事 你有名字嗎?
or should I just keep calling you "miss"?
還是要我繼續叫你"小姐"
Governor, may I present...
州長 這位是...
Miss Alicia Larde.
艾麗西婭·勞德小姐
Professor, please. You and the governor.
教授 請你和州長合照一張
Wait, one second. I'm sorry.
請你等一下
I want a copy of this.
多洗一張給我
First big date and all, you know.
這是我們第一次約會
So, you boys need to look good.
所以你們一定得 看起來光鮮亮麗才行
Which is not a state you find yourselves in
如果你說想要自然 而不要裝飾
altogether naturally.
那可不行
There. Better.
這樣好多了
I'm surprising him.
我要他對我印象深刻
You just keep on surprising him. Professor.
繼續努力 教授