why don't we see if we can't find something else for you to do, hm?
我們找別的事讓你做,好嗎?
Now...
乖。
I have a feeling there's a lot of things I can't remember.
我好像有很多事記不起來。
Well, like what, sugar?
像是什么?
It's like...
我好像。
there's this whole life I had...
我過了完整的一生。
and I can't remember what it was.
只是完全不記得。
It's okay.
沒關系。
It's okay to forget things.
忘記事情沒關系。
Many times, he would simply forget who or where he was.
他常忘記自己是誰或是在哪里。
He's up there on the roof.
他在屋頂上面。
It wasn't easy.
真的很辛苦。
Benjamin.
班哲明!
I can see everything. I can see the big river.
我看得到一切!我看到大河!
That's right, you can see everything.
沒錯,你看得到一切。
I can see the graveyard where Mama's buried and all those other people.
我看得到媽媽和其他人的墳墓。
I want you to come down.
我要你下來!
What if I could fly?
要是我會飛呢?
I knew a man who could fly.
我知道一個人會飛。
You come down and I'll tell you all about him.
你下來我就說給你聽。
Somebody go up there.
快找人上去。
He was 5 when I moved in.
他五歲那年我就搬進去。
Nearly the same age I was when I had met him.
幾乎是我第一次見到他的年紀。