Benjamin?
班哲明?
You play beautifully.
你彈得很好聽。
He doesn't like to be touched. He goes in and out of states of recognition.
他不喜歡被別人碰,神智有時候不太清楚。
Doctors say if they didn't know any better, he has the beginnings of dementia.
醫生說他得了初期的失智癥。
Do you remember me?
你記得我嗎?
I'm Daisy.
我是黛絲。
I'm Benjamin.
我是班哲明。
It's nice to meet you, Benjamin.
很高興認識你,班哲明。
Would you mind if I sit with you?
我能陪你坐嗎?
I would love to hear you play.
我很想聽你彈鋼琴。
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎?
And every day, I would stop by to make sure that he was comfortable.
我每天都會去確定他沒事。
I want some breakfast.
我要食早餐。
You just finished eating, Mr. Benjamin.
你才剛食過飯。
Don't think I don't know what you're doing. You're all fucking liars.
別以為我不知道你們在干嘛,你們都是大話精!
He doesn't believe he just had his breakfast.
他不信自己食過早飯。